Introduction
  Theoretical Thinking
  Integrative Art
  Stories
  Exotic Artists
 
  Chinese Gongbi
  Chinese Xieyi
  Gongbi & Xieyi
  Chinese Mogu
  Chinese Baimiao
  Ink
  Gouaches
  Pen Drawing
  Flower and Bird
  Landscape
  Portrait
  2026
  2025
  2024
  2023
  2022
  2021
  2020
  2019
  2018
  2017
  2016
  2015
  2014
  2013
  2012
  2011
  2010
  2009
  2008
  2007
  2006
  2005
  2004
  2003
 
[<<] [<] [>] [>>]
Title: Dr. Dr. Jason Jolley �C the Head of Modern and Classical Languages Department met me in his office, Feb 26, 2014
Artist:
Size:
Completed Time: Feb 26, 2014
Remarks:
I knew Dr. Jason Jolley �C the Head of Modern and Classical Languages Department by emails and I did feel he was a sincere and responsible head.

Until Feb 26, I went to his office to invite him to come to my art exhibition, I did find that his office was so clean and it was full of the exoticism. :-)


If you have any questions, comments and suggestions, please write to shirley@ebridge.cn . You are welcome to publish your opinions in Message Board as well.


Shirley Yiping Zhang


March 6, 2014