Introduction
  Theoretical Thinking
  Integrative Art
  Stories
  Exotic Artists
 
  Chinese Gongbi
  Chinese Xieyi
  Gongbi & Xieyi
  Chinese Mogu
  Chinese Baimiao
  Ink
  Gouaches
  Pen Drawing
  Flower and Bird
  Landscape
  Portrait
  2026
  2025
  2024
  2023
  2022
  2021
  2020
  2019
  2018
  2017
  2016
  2015
  2014
  2013
  2012
  2011
  2010
  2009
  2008
  2007
  2006
  2005
  2004
  2003
 
[<<] [<] [>] [>>]
Title: Mr. Thomas A. Peters -- the Dean of Library Services of Missouri State University came to my art exhibition, Feb 27, 2014
Artist:
Size:
Completed Time: Feb 26, 2014
Remarks:
May 27, 2012, I missed the Alumna Event of Missouri State University at Beijing, I was lucky enough that Dr. David Meinert �C my first professor on the American land and an Associate Dean of College of Business at Missouri State University helped me and carried the paintings that I painted for the Alumna Association, Library, Chinese Program and the Springfield Chamber of Commerce to the USA.

Then in Sept, 2012, one of my former colleagues -- Mrs. Yu Yanjie delivered a Letter of Thanks from Mr. Thomas A. Peters -- the Dean of Library Services of Missouri State University from my company in Shenzhen to Beijing.

Feb 26, 2014, took the letter with me, I went to the University Library Service Center to find Mr. Thomas A. Peters and invited him to attend my art exhibition.

Mr. Thomas A. Peters came to the Art Gallery of OTC at 12:30a.m., Feb 27 and we had a good talking. I was very glad that Mr. Thomas A. Peters thought my project very interesting and I really hope some day, we would be able to work on some point via some most suitable way ... :-)

Do you think it is a day dream? :-)


If you have any questions, comments and suggestions, please write to shirley@ebridge.cn . You are welcome to publish your opinions in Message Board as well.


Shirley Yiping Zhang


March 6, 2014