Introduction
  Theoretical Thinking
  Integrative Art
  Stories
  Exotic Artists
 
  Chinese Gongbi
  Chinese Xieyi
  Gongbi & Xieyi
  Chinese Mogu
  Chinese Baimiao
  Ink
  Gouaches
  Pen Drawing
  Flower and Bird
  Landscape
  Portrait
  2026
  2025
  2024
  2023
  2022
  2021
  2020
  2019
  2018
  2017
  2016
  2015
  2014
  2013
  2012
  2011
  2010
  2009
  2008
  2007
  2006
  2005
  2004
  2003
 
[<<] [<] [>] [>>]
Title: Mr. Lonnie Funk �C the President of Rolling Oaks Group of Companies LLC, his wife Mrs. Leslie Funk came to my art exhibition, Feb 27, 2014
Artist:
Size:
Completed Time: Feb 27, 2014
Remarks:
Mr. Lonnie Funk �C the President of Rolling Oaks Group of Companies LLC that was my landlord. Since Sep 13, the second day I reached in Springfield until March 3, 2014. I had been living in a clean, comfortable and full equipped apartment that is managed by his company.

Because of the good looking after of his company, by someone in his team: Mr. Tony Martin -- the Assistant Community Director of Jefferson, Mr. Steve Reed - the Head of Maintain and a young clerk Charlie, I had not only a very good traveling life in Springfield, MO, USA, but also I could write, paint, created and played music, sang and recorded my Chinese Poetry Song in English and in Chinese, worked on the Volume Two of my Series Book: Poetry, Painting, Music: Comprehensive and Artistic Chinese in my travel in the past for 6 months.

I was lucky enough, at 2:00p.m., Feb 27, 2014. Mr. Lonnie Funk �C the President of Rolling Oaks Group of Companies LLC, his wife Mrs. Leslie Funk came to my art exhibition.

With so much appreciation, I sent the first painting that I had painted in their lovely apartment to them as a memory.


If you have any questions, comments and suggestions, please write to shirley@ebridge.cn . You are welcome to publish your opinions in Message Board as well.


Shirley Yiping Zhang


March 6, 2014