Introduction
  Theoretical Thinking
  Integrative Art
  Stories
  Exotic Artists
 
  Chinese Gongbi
  Chinese Xieyi
  Gongbi & Xieyi
  Chinese Mogu
  Chinese Baimiao
  Ink
  Gouaches
  Pen Drawing
  Flower and Bird
  Landscape
  Portrait
  2026
  2025
  2024
  2023
  2022
  2021
  2020
  2019
  2018
  2017
  2016
  2015
  2014
  2013
  2012
  2011
  2010
  2009
  2008
  2007
  2006
  2005
  2004
  2003
 
[<<] [<] [>] [>>]
Title: Dr./Professor Edward Chang and I in his office of Missouri State University, USA, Sep 26, 2013
Artist:
Size:
Completed Time: Sep 30, 2013
Remarks:
Dr./Prof. Edward Chang taught us International Finance in 2008 -2009.

He was one of the most responsible and strict professors and also he was a most Humanistic professor.

Can you imagine, always he came into the classroom ahead for 15 minutes, always he asked students to sit 2 meters far away and used A.B.C papers in the examinations, but also, he offered cakes for us during the examinations, too. :-)

He spoke in English to teach us, and he spoke in Chinese to tutor us, in his lessons, students felt quite comfortable and kind.

In April �C Many, 2010, when I took part in the Artfest of Springfield and had an art exhibition in Missouri State University, Edward Chang offered me the most help no matter on fixing the painting on the walls, or offering the help on logistics, even helped me to copy data, and drove me to the work places.

I am so luck to have Dr. Change as my professor indeed. With a grateful heart, I went to his office to visit him and also I had an interview with him.

I will really deliver his good advice to Chinese students who want to come to America to study: To learn English as well as possible. I will also really wish Dr. Chang and his wife and children happier, luckier and healthier in America...



If you have any questions, comments and suggestions, please write to shirley@ebridge.cn . You are welcome to publish your opinions in Message Board as well.


Shirley Yiping Zhang

Oct 20, 2013