Introduction
  Theoretical Thinking
  Integrative Art
  Stories
  Exotic Artists
 
  Chinese Gongbi
  Chinese Xieyi
  Gongbi & Xieyi
  Chinese Mogu
  Chinese Baimiao
  Ink
  Gouaches
  Pen Drawing
  Flower and Bird
  Landscape
  Portrait
  2026
  2025
  2024
  2023
  2022
  2021
  2020
  2019
  2018
  2017
  2016
  2015
  2014
  2013
  2012
  2011
  2010
  2009
  2008
  2007
  2006
  2005
  2004
  2003
 
[<<] [<] [>] [>>]
Title: Dr. Elizabeth Rozell and I in her office of Business Colleage at Missouri State University, USA Oct 20, 2013
Artist:
Size:
Completed Time: Oct 23, 2013
Remarks:
Dr. Elizabeth Rozell is a Kenneth E. Meyer Professor of Management and she taught me face to face 2008 �C 2009. Right now, she has been the first lady associate Dean of Business College at Missouri State University.

Even though we have not met for 5 years, still I remember how she worked seriously, in her classes, I wrote one of my papers 4 times and made a so big and so long paper of notes. Just in the process, I learned how to write a better paper.

Also, I am impression what she asked me about some Chinese culture phenomena -- San Cun Jin Lian...

With so much respect, I went to interview her, I was so surprised for she answered one of my questions ( As a successful lady, how did you deal with the relationship between your life and career ) as same as my choice years ago. She said, ^ Family, my daughter and my husband are most importance in my life, if I must choose between my career and family, I will choose my family. Therefore, I listened to their opinions before I decided whether I should become the Associate Dean, if they did not want me to be, I would not be´  ̄

Once more, I felt, even though we live on the two sides of the Ocean, we have different culture background, many things, traditionally, are same.

I was happy that Dr. Elizabeth Rozell has given my readers who want to come to USA to study some sincere advice: To learn American culture cannot only via visiting the landscape, but should go into the American families...

I do hope that Dr. Elizabeth Rozell and her family members are happier, luckier, healthier and more successful.



If you have any questions, comments and suggestions, please write to shirley@ebridge.cn . You are welcome to publish your opinions in Message Board as well.


Shirley Yiping Zhang

Oct 29, 2013